Waterton Lakes Leaseholders' Association
1. To work with officials of Waterton Lakes National Parks and residential leaseholders in relation to matters of common interest in Waterton Lakes National Park
2. To promote better understanding and cooperation among residential leaseholders, community groups, and Parks Canada.
3. To provide a forum for the discussion and dissemination of information on matters of interest to residential leaseholders
4. To do such other things related to these objectives.
WLLA association board is elected to represent the leaseholders views to Parks Canada.
- The board consists of President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and Directors at Large.
- Annual General Meetings are held the Monday of the Victoria Day weekend.