Southwest Experience Booking Links
These experiences are created specifically for the Southwest Winter Escape Packages. There are additional experiences available and we encourage you to make the most of our wide open spaces by visiting indvidual websites to learn more!
Use Code: SW100
Pre-booking is recommended!
Due to Covid-19, capacity is limited for experiences. It is highly recommended to book in advance to avoid dissapointment upon arrival. This code (SW100), allows you to book your experience as part of the Southwest Winter Escape package! Please see experiences further down to learn more about eligible experiences!
NOTE: Experience opportunities may change or shift based on current AHS Covid-19 regulations.
You will receive a gift certificate upon check-in, which will confirm your eligibility for your discount as part of the package. You MUST provide your gift certificate on experience, even if you pre-booked your experience. * Without the gift certificate, the experience cannot verify your booking, which may mean you will be required to pay for the experience.*
Please keep your gift certificate safe and do not lose it!
Pass Powder Keg, Sweet Riders, Uplift Adventures and Tamarack Outdoors are offering the following experiences that can be booked through this package. Please read below for more for information on how to book.
Sweet Riders (Fatbiking):
- PHONE: 403-563-7809
EXPERIENCE: Guided Fat Biking for Two People with Lunch! (Fat bike not included)
For all level of riders! Enjoy the ulimate experience of Winter Fat Biking! It's all about getting our in the winter fresh air, being active, enjoying the winter scenery, and then warming up with a locally made, delicious lunch and cup of hot chocolate!
GEAR RENTALS: Rentals are available at ($22.50 for a 1/2 day rental and or $45 for a day rental) Alpenland, Blairmore.
- ICE WALK: Walk & Talk ice with a scientist. Ice walk to a frozen waterfall and have fun with science! Ice cleats included.
- Availability: Monday-Friday ONLY!
- Book ONLINE or call +1 403 583 5884
- FRIDAY NIGHT SNOWSHOE: Venture off-the-beaten path around Crowsnest Pass with a local expert and soak in the beauty of the night!
- Availability: Friday night ONLY!
- Book ONLINE or call +1 403 583 5884
Other Experiences are available where $100 off can be applied! Please call to inquire and visit Uplift Adventures to learn more about other experiences available!
Tamarack Adventures (Bookings start January)
- ONLINE- Email to request booking and they will get back to you ASAP!
- AVAILABILITY: These experiences run on demand so when you are ready so is this family to offer you their best southwest hospitality!
- SOUTHWEST WINTER ESCAPES: Join a local guide and enjoy a half day snowshoeing around some of Waterton's most beautiful areas. Learn about the ecosystem and unique surroundings and enjoy complementary gourmet snacks and hot beverages provided from local harvest coffeehouse.
THIS IS ELIGIBLE FOR TWO PEOPLE!
- WALK AND TALK: Join a local guide for an interpretive walk around the historical Waterton village. Learn about the human history of the area and how Waterton has changed over the years. Get the real local perspective and enjoy a complementary hot beverage from local harvest coffeehouse.
THIS IS ELIGIBLE FOR FOUR PEOPLE!
Roots run deep with these family of guides having over six generations calling Waterton home! This family-run business offer Accredited and Local Guides that look to connect with their visitors to share that homegrown passion for the area.
Pass Powder Keg:
- PHONE: (403)562-8334
EXPERIENCE: Day Lift Tickets for TWO people!
Pass Powderkeg is a great place for the entire family to get out and enjoy winter. Our mountain is big enough that it offers trails of all difficulty levels but small enough that kids can roam free and explore the mountain while returning to one easy centralized lift system and lodge.