2016 Waterton Food Festival
Perfect Event for Foodies and Families!
The Waterton Food Festival is a culinary celebration showcasing local talent and artistry. Test your taste buds while also drinking in the magical beauty of the Rocky Mountains. Awaken all of your senses during this festival. Not only do you get to fill your stomach with amazing food, you also get to fill your soul with memories that will last forever.
FOOD FESTIVAL PACKAGES:
- There will be $10 and $15 lunch packages available within the park in celebration of this festival
- There will be $15 and $25 dinner packages available within the park in celebration of this festival. Some dinner items will include a 3-course dinner menu!
To make reservations or for more information about each restaurant please click here.
SUGGESTED "FOODIE" ACTIVITIES
- Get a slice of pie and scenery on specific times with Waterton's Shoreline Cruise
- Available on May 28 & June 4
LONG TABLE DINNER
- Take in stunning views of the Rockies as you enjoy a 4 course dinner
- Available on May 29 & June 5 at Lakeside Chophouse
- Available on June 1 at Vimy's restaurant
THIRSTY BEAR SOCIAL (Must be 18+)
- Celebrate the 2nd annual Waterton Food Festival with Thirsty Bear Saloon sponsored by Big Rock Brewery! Enjoy live music and food samples from local restaurants!
- Event goes from 8 pm - 10 pm!
- Available on May 27 & June 3
- After enjoying a meal, venture over to the Teenie Weenie Theatre and enjoy a live production on "The Importance of Being Earnest", the classic comedy from Oscar Wilde!
- This show specially occurs on June 4 at 7:30 pm in the spirit of this food festival!
DON'T DRINK & DRIVE-ACCOMMODATIONS: Click here for a listing of all hotels.