Waterton Artisan Fair
About this Event
This fair is part of the Wildflower Festival. Come and treat yourself to nature inspired products and artwork or find a unique gift for your loved ones at the Waterton Artisan Fair. Enjoy browsing through locally produced Jewelry, Artwork, Pottery, Natural Body Care Products, Honey, Wooden Crafts, Bird and Bee Houses and Native Alberta Plants for your garden. Meet the artisans and craftsmen. Nature and Conservation Groups will inform about their work.
2017 Exhibitors include:
- Wild about Flowers (Native Alberta Wildflowers - Sat-Sun)
- Pincher Creek Pottery (Handmade domestic earthenware pottery – Fri-Sun)
- Thingmaker (Jewelery from upcycled metal and garden art – Fri-Sat)
- Splish Splash Soaps n’Stuff (Natural soaps, bath and body care products, candles, wooden craft – Fri-Sun)
- Rob Harding (Feather artwork and earrings – Fri-Sat)
- Under the Arch Studio (Felted art work, soaps, prairie flower honey, Waterton Wildflower Art – Sat-Sun)
- Bird and Bee Houses (Sat-Sun)
- Knot & Burl Woodworks (Wood rings, wood turned pens, wood bowls – Sat-Sun)
- Jami (Hand-made wallets, change purses, repurposed materials - Sun)
- Wildrose Heritage Seed Company (Heirlom Vegetable Seeds – Fri-Sat)
- Nature Conservancy of Canada (NCC – Fri-Sun)
- Castle-Crown Wilderness Coalition (Fri-Sun + Mon-Tue)
There will be spare tables in the center of the gym for everyone to use. Bring your lunch or just gather and have a chat with other participants and have coffee or tea. We want you to have a place to gather, gab and grab a thing or two from our local vendors.
If you are interested to be an exhibitor, please contact us via email (see below).
June 16th – June 18th, 2017
Event Start Time9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event Meeting Place
Waterton Community Centre
- Start Time - Afternoon
- Start Time - Morning