My Sisters Room
As soon as you walk through the front doors of My Sisters Room, you know that this place is special. The intoxicating aroma of freshly brewed tea leaves permeates the space as friendly faces smile and welcome you to their shop. My Sisters Room is more than just a souvenir shop; it is an endeavor by four sisters to offer sustainable and thoughtful items that transcend trinkets and evoke emotions and memories of a person’s time in Waterton Lakes National Park.
From the unique tables made from the recycled doors of their family barn, to the Tea Corner that is expertly manned by one of the family members, My Sisters Room invites each customer into their family for a welcoming and unique shopping experience. My Sisters Room emphasizes Canadian businesses and displays a write-up about each business next to their items making your gift buying experience feel good whether you are buying it for yourself or for someone else.
Covid-19 Health & Safety
My Sisters Room is adhering to Alberta Health & Safety Regulations including masks and sanitizer with the following safety measures:
• Plexiglass at the checkout and tea counter
• Brightly coloured 2 metre markers and directional signing
• Contactless payment
• Steaming and disinfecting (or cleaning) of surfaces and product - baskets to gather items tried
• Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
• The aroma of loose-leaf teas is wonderful but we will not offer tea “scenters” this year but we do offer sample sizes so you can still test and discover your favorite
• No touching of the famous Thinking Putty® collection but demonstrations - and if you must try limited disposable gloves available
• Curbside delivery at store or weekly Lethbridge pickup available –Send us an email /text/ FB P
About The Family
My Sisters Room is owned by the Wauters family who have been part of the Waterton business family since 2014. They have spent over 2 generation in southern Alberta as avid Waterton explorers. Learn more about the Wauter Family.
Linda had her acting debut in Waterton on the big stage of the dining hall kitchen counters at Camp Columbus. Her interpretation of “Go faster Daddy, Faster” has won her acclaim among campers and family. If you are lucky, she might give you a short rendition of the performance so make sure you put in a request!