Immerse yourself in a piece of Waterton history at the only bed and breakfast in Waterton Lakes National Park. Located a stone’s throw from Cameron Falls, this cozy, historic lodge was built by Louis Hill for his family to stay in while he was building the Prince of Wales hotel. Now the Northland Lodge offers a clean, quiet, and friendly atmosphere to Park visitors. Enjoy a glass of wine and tranquil views on the deck, sleep on sheets that have been dried in the sun and ironed with a hint of lavender, and wake up to homemade hot muffins topped with a dollop of Saskatoon berry jam. Converse with other guests from all over the world or rent the whole lodge to enjoy with family and friends.
Covid-19 Health & Safety
Northland Lodge is adhering to all health & saftey regulations required (hand sanitizer, masks, etc.). In addition, they have the following safety policies in place:
- Check-ins are in the back to avoid going through house
- All rooms have outside entrance
- Breakfast is offering trays they will be texted to guests when they are ready to enjoy in room or on balcony
- Usinng Ultraviolet rays that kills crowns on coronavirus when cleaning bathrooms
- Utilizing hot steam with alcohol that disinfects linens.
About the Family
Northland Lodge is owned by the Tangren family with 72 years and four generations of operating in Waterton Lakes National Park. Learn more about this family.